Simple Curb Appeal Tips
When selling your home, curb appeal really matters. This doesn't mean that you have to do any major improvements to the front of your home to improve your home's value. These simple tips will give your home a polished look so that it's ready to hit the market in style.
- Rent a power washer and clean the driveway, porch, decks and siding.
- Place a few brightly colored pots and plants on your patio.
- Add window boxes filled with brightly colored flowers.
- Line your driveway with inexpensive solar lighting.
- Place a welcome rug outside of your front door.
- Trim your bushes and cut the grass.
- Add a new mailbox, door knocker or numbers to give an updated look.
For more ideas, visit HGTV's 10 Curb Appeal Tips from the Pros